Activities & Leisure
All of our parks are unique. Some simply revel in their awe-inspiring locations, a base to explore and relax. Others also offer additional amenities and activities to keep everyone entertained.
Our Brynteg Country & Leisure Retreat pool and gym facilities will be available from the 10th August.
Our teams continue to work hard to open as many facilities as we can, whilst carefully adhering to all instructions from the Government. A number of facilities are currently available for you to enjoy on park;
- Fishing Lakes, Deer Park and Children’s Play Park.
- The Old Barnhouse food & drink venue View Opening Times
- Walking Trails, Outdoor Sports Court and Children's Play Park.
- Pool and Gym, opening from 10th August 2020
- The Old Boathouse, outdoor drinks only
- The Country Club, indoor dining from 3rd August 2020 View Opening Times
As always, our priority on park will be to ensure the safety and well-being of our holiday guests, holiday home owners and team, this means we will be required to make some changes in how we operate our facilities to ensure we comply with our Government’s guidelines.
We will keep a close eye on all further Government guidance and will update this page with any changes as they occur
Long with our facilities on park, we can also recommend a list of local attractions to enjoy. Visit https://www.parkleisure.co.uk/park-local-area-guide
N.B. All holiday home images are for visual purposes only. All holiday homes will be provided according to the grade booked, however the holiday home model may vary upon arrival.