Activities & Leisure
All of our parks are unique. Some simply revel in their awe-inspiring locations, a base to explore and relax. Others also offer additional amenities and activities to keep everyone entertained.
Following the end of the ‘Stay Home’ lockdown on December 2nd, our normal park facilities will resume as follows…
*Please note the pool will close on 5th November 2020 and will reopen 13th February 2021*
- Fishing Lakes, Deer Park and Children’s Play Park.
- The Old Barnhouse food & drink venue View Opening Times
Following the end of the ‘fire break’ period on November 9th, our normal park facilities will resume as follows…
- Walking Trails, Outdoor Sports Court and Children's Play Park.
- Pool and Gym, open from 10th August 2020
- The Old Boathouse, outdoor drinks only
- The Country Club, indoor dining from 3rd August 2020 View Opening Times
As always, our priority on park will be to ensure the safety and well-being of our holiday guests, holiday home owners and team, this means we will be required to make some changes in how we operate our facilities to ensure we comply with our Government’s guidelines.
We will keep a close eye on all further Government guidance and will update this page with any changes as they occur
Long with our facilities on park, we can also recommend a list of local attractions to enjoy. Visit https://www.parkleisure.co.uk/park-local-area-guide
N.B. All holiday home images are for visual purposes only. All holiday homes will be provided according to the grade booked, however the holiday home model may vary upon arrival.